supplier of versapanel in midlands

Anyone know a good (i.e. cheap) supplier of versapanel (by euroform) in the midlands ? I have been investigating building boards, the boards sold as tile backing seem to have a premium, even though they are much the same as general purpose boards. Looked at aquapanel (glass fibre reinforced ?), then hardibacker, similar except the fibres in hardibacker are "cellulose" (!), i.e. its a wood and cement particle board. This led me onto versapanel which is sold in more thicknesses and bigger sizes, and is hopefully, cheaper. Any comments on building board types to complement my research ? And ... the best place to get versapanel ? Cheers, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson