Formica Supplier in the Midlands?

Does anyone know where I can buy Formica sheets from, pref in the South Derbyshire/Staffs area.

I'm amazed that everywhere still sells impact adhesive but not Formica, I thought Evostick was primarily used for this purpose.

thanks Mitch

Reply to
Mitch

Blackheath Products Ltd Unit 4 Fairfield Park Industrial Estate Fairfield Road Halesowen West Midlands B62 9JL

Tel: 0121-561 4245 Fax: 0121-561 5904

Reply to
BigWallop

I think they also have a supplier list on the their website:

BigWallop