Supamix shower unit

Hello, I am searching for 16 QTS. Supamix Shoer Unit, 1/2" top outlet for 15mm cooper, and I'm unable to find a dealer or supplier that could supply me. If you can help me, I would request you to send me a quotation. Thanks.

Reply to
Irfan

I am tempted to say, the only quotation I can remember is To be or not to be that is the question! Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff