Stuttering electronic interference

No money in it.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You can so just about everythig on a big DSP in software these days.

Which I wouldn't mind...its not the hardware..its the algorithms...

If I could find a decent testbed to try em out on...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

In article , Mike writes

Around 1972 when they were at Melbourn, Nr Royston Herts;))

Reply to
tony sayer

"Ginger pig" ?????

Reply to
tony sayer

Same here. Do tell. :-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The rest of it wasn't exactly self-explanatory either :-)

Reply to
Holly, in France

Think 'pocket televisions' and 'pocket calculators'.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Ah!, Him. Was an article on how he kept the girlies "interested" on TV the other week:))

Reply to
tony sayer

Was that the under 16 ones?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Ah. Perhaps also pocket abacus?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

He didn't!, well I never;((

Reply to
tony sayer

Was highly popular when I looked at one of his TV designs and told him we wouldn't touch making the UHF tuner for it under any circumstances or at any price! (and we made crap!, which did actually work!)

Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol

Sound decision that.

I worked on that bloody thing. I proved it wouldn;t work. I was bawled out for it.

Taught me more about marekting and being a coin man than anyine lese I worked to sice, and they've all been crooks mostly.

The very biggest get knighthoods/peerages of course. Sir Francis Drake, Lord Archer etc etc.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That's the one. The Royal Mail insist Melbourn is in Herts as well even though it is physically in, and pays taxes to, Cambs. There's a genetic engineering company there now.

Reply to
Mike