"Strap Handle" source

I'm trying to find a strap handle - the sort of handle that is a 1/2" wide or so strip that lays flat by slidding into the fixing ends.

It must have fixing centres of 160mm +/- a tad and be about 200mm overall.

Lots of handle about but not the right size.

Anyone know of a company with a good range of sizes?

Reply to
Brian Reay

Not sure about a range, but how about:

from the FAQ section:

Q: what are the product dimensions? (Stuart: 27/11/2004 ) A: strap is 196.8mm long 27.5mm wide. fixing centres are 153.2 mm

Any good?

Reply to
John Rumm

Thanks John, I thought I'd looked there but either I need new glasses or the memory is going ;-)

Reply to
Brian Reay