Storage for kitchen carousel

Has anyone ever seen storage boxes that would fit well in a kitchen corner unit carousel? I tried searching for "triangular boxes" but found nothing.

Any ideas anyone?

Reply to
cl

Like these

I tried searching for permutations of carousel wedge and the Amazon.com site came up, so I converted the URLs to .co.uk

Also this one

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Yes, exactly, thank you! I think 'Lazy Susan' is the magic key-word (or key-words).

Reply to
cl

A USAian, I believe.

Reply to