spraying floor Joists

Hi folks I am going to be spraying wood worm treatment (Boron) on my bathroom floor joists. Will it affect the plasterboard below? I.e. make it go soggy? I was thinking of using a fence sprayer. I just did a search and cannot belive that no one has written any thing about wood worm on uk Diy!

Reply to
Housemartin

Housemartin coughed up some electrons that declared:

I wouldn't have thought so.

When I cleaned my roofspace, which was full of mouse and ratshit, I sprayed water based disinfectant liberally with a garden sprayer making the ceiling PB quite damp with no ill effects (though it might possibly cause painted ceilings to stain but that wasn't an issue for me).

Reply to
Tim S