Sprayable fence "paint"

I have several hundred feet of featherboard fencing that could do with a coat of paint/preservative/stain. I have a spraygun that I'm never going to use again otherwise, so can anyone recommend a decent (brown) fence preservative that I can spray?

Reply to
Huge

I used a Wilko waterbased one in about 20l tubs three years ago, applied by brush, but thin enough I'd expect it to spray OK.

On the rough sawn, waney edge fence panels it could do with another coat now (but no chance of it getting one this year) on a smooth planed shiplap shed, it still beads off the water very well.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Creocote sprays well.

Reply to