Spray paint on stainless steel

Hey there, new to the forum, just had a few questions. I have some stainless steel football signs that I made in work, selling them on ebay at the moment, sold a lot but a few buyers have asked if I sold them already sprayed. So was thinking about spraying a few to see if they sell better, here is a link of one I'm selling at the moment.

want them in red but want them to look decent and not tacky, I have never used spray paint for this sort of stuff so could you tell me what I'd need to buyer and what the best method of doing this.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
jonezyuk

Sneaky, blatant advertising on discussion group.

Reply to
F Murtz

Well he did say he wanted them in red, so if you see red then its what he wants.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Well he is a deceptive sneaky coot, if he is clever enough to make his thingos he would be capable of figuring out how to paint them. When I see this sort of stuff it makes me determined not to get it from the sneaky person even if I wanted it.

Reply to
F Murtz

I wouldn't bother, you are reproducing a trade mark and selling it. Football clubs get very sniffy about that sort of thing and regularly patrol ebay looking for such sales. You will probably be getting a letter from their solicitors one day soon inviting you to give them money.

As MU say :-

"The Brand Protection Department is responsible for protecting the Manchester United brand. Our trade marks are registered throughout the World and their use on unapproved products and services without permission is considered counterfeiting. The manufacture and/or sale of counterfeit goods can warrant legal action. We aim to reduce the circulation of counterfeit goods, thus protecting our fans.

What is counterfeiting?

Counterfeiting is the deliberate attempt to deceive consumers by copying and marketing goods bearing well known trade marks. These products are rarely safety tested and are usually of inferior quality. Thus they may be easily become faulty or even cause injury.

What do we do?

We are dedicated to helping fight the crime of counterfeiting. With our legal team, Trading Standards, Customs and law enforcement officers, we aim to ensure that illegal goods never make it to their planned destination and, if required, counterfeiters are arrested and prosecuted.

snipped-for-privacy@manutd.co.uk "

Reply to
Peter Parry

Don't worry about it in the slightest. By now, the usenet polis will have dobbed you in to ebay for copyright infringment.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Sorry was not trying to advertis, generally looking for advic. I've removed link

Brian Gaff;2920333 Wrote:

Reply to
jonezyuk

That's your second mistake. You can't on usenet. It's not a forum.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

YOu mean, ebay's pulled it.

Reply to