Spider invasion

HI all,
I've got these tiny spiders setting up home here in the kitchen. They're about the same size as money spiders but are a different kind of spider on closer inspection. I recall years ago using sulphur candles to kill such pests but that was in a garage. I'm not sure if these candles are suitable for use indoors, but I can't think of any alternative. I've been hoovering them up every other day but then another lot turn up; at least as many as before. Any suggestions as to how to deal with 'em?
ta.
On 09/07/2018 14:51, Chris wrote:

Find the dead rat that attracted the flies that the mother spider fed off. You are probably seeing the baby spiders from more than one batch.
"There may be more than 200 eggs in an egg sac and some spiders may lay nine of these sacs"
Personally I would leave then to disperse of their own accord.
I once had a dead pigeon in the loft which resulted in thousands of tiny spiders abseiling from the loft hatch.
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

On Mon, 09 Jul 2018 15:05:22 +0100, alan_m wrote:

No dead anything here.

They're not, though. They're weaving away showing every intention of sticking around for the duration. I had this last year, too. They remain tiny; they're not just 'babies' in this case.
I had this in my bedroom I think it was a wasps nest in that case which had been abandonned. Brian
--
----- --
Hmm, do you have a false ceiling? Is it tiled with gaps? A lot of spiders look for voids and things to lay egs. At the moment till they stop hatching there is probably not a lot else you can do as it is after all a kitchen. maybe firstly identify them and see what they feed on you might find that they are there because the mites or whatever they eat are also there. Brian

Fly spray. Works fine.

Fly spray. Works fine.