Spare parts for TEKSAN concrete breaker?

I have a Concrete Breaker / Hammer Breaker that's been loaned to me by a friend. During normal use, the spring loaded clip/bar that holds the cold chisels in the tool during use, snapped off and I was left with just two bits of metal (still attached to their springs) on either side of the chuck/barrell!

It doesn't appear to be a large or expensive part and should be really easy to replace... just undo the retaing bolt on each spring and attach a new bar!

Trouble is, I can't seem to find a reference anywhere on the net to this particular model! The name that appears on the side of the tool is "TEKSAN" in an odd, stripey style of lettering that's quite hard to read.

Has anyone heard of this make and could perhaps help me track down a manufacturer/distributor where I might be able to get a replacement part?

Many thanks

dean.

Reply to
Dean Heighington