Source of small metal sheet about 1.2 mm thick

Hopefully (!) no bending should be involved.

Cheers

Dave R

P.S. just remembered I have some SS in the recycle pile for the tip.

Reply to
David

If something had already broken, bending of some sort is usually involved. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Local metal fabricators will probably sell you a piece from their scrap bin cheaply. Steel and aluminium the most commonly available.

Reply to
Peter Parry

If you don't have a local sheet metal stockist check eBay - I've had some small (A3 ?) sheets of aluminium at very reasonable rates (considering what the shipping cost must be). Otherwise car spares outlets usually have sheet steel in a variety of thicknesses at not-overly-exorbitant rates.

Reply to
Rob Morley