Source of Cedar?

I'm looking for Cedar. Do any of the timber sheds stock it? Ditto Beech

Timber merchants will have or get thm for you and machine it if you want.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Yep - I just bought the Beech architraves and skirting for my bathroom from Barnes Branch Ltd at High Wycombe. Had to order it and pay a deposit. 'Tain't cheap but it's beautiful! The best you'll get from the sheds is a 2m long bit of twisted and warped rubbish that's not even good for pallets - "What's the matter wiv it - it's wood innit?"

Peter

Reply to
Peter Taylor