Source of cabling in old colours?

How much do you need? I've got 2.5mm, 6mm, and possibly others [1], which I'd be happy to sell for say e-bay prices minus 20%. I'm in Cambridge.

Ben

[1] I'll have to look in the garage.
Reply to
Ben Blaukopf

Ebay .

Reply to
Stuart B

I have 10mm - 1.0mm T&E in varying quantities - maybe not 1.5, as well as the "panel wiring" multi strand stuff, which is yours for the cost of replacement.

I'm in South Derbyshire.

Big Bertie

I have a 100m drum of 2.5mm2 in the new colours I would cheerfully swap for a similar one in the old colours, if you (or anyone) is interested?

Reply to
Huge

I was in a Homebase 3 weeks ago, and they still had the old cable colour stock on the shelf.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:20:42 +0000, Broadback mused:

I still don't understand why people want old colours cable.

I'll gladly sell anything I've got in old colours for new colours prices + delivery costs + 25% minimum.

Reply to
Lurch

Is it not to avoid the Part P thingomagic?

Reply to
cucumber

What's a "Part P" ?

;-)

Reply to
Frank Erskine

On 19 Feb 2007 14:40:37 -0800, "cucumber" mused:

New colours could still have been installed pre part p.

Reply to
Lurch

Whatever the regs say I still think it better practice to alter/extend an existing installation with old colour cable.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

But beware of cable with the date imprinted down the sheath, as I understand that the new colour stuff is.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

only if you want 4mm.