Source for SHORT White Polytop Pins ?

I need some short white plastic headed Polytop pins - preferably stainless to fix thin cladding onto 18 mm OSB, so ideally 15 mm long max. Shortest that I can find are 25 mm.

This sort of thing but shorter:

Any pointers ?

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Snip the 25mm ones to the required length they should still hammer through the cladding into the OSB.

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

Side cutter.

Reply to
dennis

Snip them with the cutters held at as far from 90deg as you can manage. I've just had to do this with approx 50 panel pins and it isn't all that exasperating.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright