Source for plastic channel extrusion?

I need a few metres of deep U channel in black plastic, with an internal channel width of 10mm. Google has failed me so far - any suggestions for on-line suppliers?

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam

Would spray-painted 16mm electric mini-trunking be too big?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I though I saw something very similar in the local orange shed yesterday evening near the lengths of ali and steel section.

Reply to
gunsmith

Yes, it needs to slip over the edge of some 10mm glass.

Reply to
NoSpam

I saw white plastic and aluminium the other day, if I can't find any black plastic channel I'll have to get the ali and paint it.

Reply to
NoSpam

Plastic slide binders, but they tend to come in short lengths.

Owain

Reply to
Owain