Source for clear plastic for tent window ?

Hi all
am looking to making a smoking shelter, following a rearrangement of our patio (previous solution was a parasol anchored to a table which could wedge under the eaves - it "did", but was not ideal).
Have hit upon the idea of using a BBQ shelter http:// www.buyshedsdirect.co.uk/wooden-barbeque-shelter? gclid=CKe48vO72KkCFUFC4QodKQSwNw with a couple of additions. Mainly I want something that will cover the sides (the back will go against a wall) for when the wind blows with the rain.
Current thinking is some clear plastic, like they use in caravan awnings. Cut a piece to size, and then glue some velcro and it can be stuck in place, but easily rolled up/removed when I want to BBQ (dual purpose).
Does anyone know of a source for this plastic? My guess is it's some form of vinyl/PVC. Presumably it's special to prevent too much UV damage.
One day I will do some statistical analysis to prove that it rains more between 9 and midnight (when I enjoy my 3 daily cigarettes) than any other time ... last night was the 3rd evening I had to sit out front, under the storm porch in 7 days.
as always, thanks in advance.
On 28/06/2011 16:44, Jethro wrote:

Unless you want to use it as a crystal clear window to look out at the world while you smoke, clear DPC is cheap and strong - typically about £10 for a 4m x 25m roll. I use it for all sorts of odd jobs.
Colin Bignell

My tent fabric came from <URL:http://www.profabrics.co.uk/ , but I wouldn't like to bet on the UV/ general weather hardiness of material used in awnings. With your smoking shelter living permanently outdoors, you might be better with detachable fence panels similar to the existing walls, incorporating polycarbonate/ glass windows if you really want.
--
Mark