Sony VCR remote controls

Anyone recommend a good place to buy a replacement remote control for a Sony E720EX VCR? The old one has just come to a sticky end.

Reply to
Huge

A search for "sony remote control" on

turns up a list, but they are by remote control's part number. It might be worth giving CPC a phone call, because I don't think the catalogue lists all their stock in this area. Also be clear if you want manufacturer's original or an unbranded compatible (which won't look the same, and might not have exactly all the same features available on it).

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Google turns up :

Alec

try

john

Try e-bay - I picked one up very easily that way for a Sony TV. Put the code from the remote control into the search engine.

Reply to
Hzatph

personal recommendation - the only places I can find on Google which list the remote, state it's for the SLV-E720UX VCR, which I suspect is the US one, and mine's a SLV-E720EX.

Reply to
Huge

Sony? (I've dealt with them satisfactorily, they take credit card orders and send stuff from Belgium. (Good for manuals as well.))

Reply to
Peter Johnson