song

is there any way to find a song from the 70's called 'Top down' ?....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

No

Reply to
Richard

Spotify has four songs of that name, plus two albums and one artist.

Reply to
Spike

who are they?

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Yes sing it into shazam, maybe it might be more helpful. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

You might well ask...

The initial singles list was

Channel Tres Swizz Beatz Earthgang Brown and Gray

Clicking on Albums brings up shedloads with that title, including loads more singles.

Need more info, or get your own Spotify a/c...

Reply to
Spike

or...do you remember any lyrics? Spotify can search for that...

Reply to
Spike

mid 70s ...not black rubbish... British or American...very fast guitar song...lyrics ...gonna get myself a Cadillac one that's really great....top down in the sun i'm gonna have fun top down ...picking up body checks.....any good...kind of punkish....got it played for me along with Roadrunner 1 on a Boston Cambridge student station in '79.....never heard it since

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

I would if I had a microphone...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

got it thanks all ...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Jim GM4DHJ ...

stuff is.

Reply to
Spike

I think Shazam only works with recordings. There must be services that identify tunes - YouTube seems to be able to identify them whoever is singing, including unknown amateurs.

Reply to
Max Demian

Sounds similar to Boys of summer

Reply to
newshound

what a ghastly dull repetitive talentless track. Like having your teeth drilled with an SDS

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Velvet Underground it ain't...

Reply to
Spike

no taste...tee hee

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

kwality song loved it when I was 26 ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...