Solar panel wattage

I believe thats what South Cambs council are proposing....

Something along the lines like a four day week but being paid for five;!...

Reply to
tony sayer

Or is it more like flexi time where when you have worked your weekly hours in 4 days you don't have to turn up for the 5th day.

I used to work a flexi time based on 148 hours in a 4 week period allowing short and long days and I took every Friday afternoon off (plus a limited number of extra days off)

Reply to
alan_m

No, they say in order to attract and retain staff its work for 4 days and get paid for five!....

Reply to
tony sayer