Socket source

I am looking for an online supplier of individual sockets - the 25/32" (12point) one is missing from my e.t.c. set. I just want to click and go with my Cr. card. All the sites I have so far found only do sets. Grateful for any help Regards Pete

Peter Stockdale

Rob Morley

However I have now taken up an offer from John which came off group, for a second hand one. Yours looks a useful resource for the future anyway. Regards Pete

Reply to
Peter Stockdale