So you have seen the Sawboard, now try Routerboard!

Not my invention, but I thought it snazzy enough to be worth some notes on!

Taking this as a cue:

version for a router than can do some quite clever stuff:

(errors etc all mine, but feel free to fix em!)

Reply to
John Rumm

Ooh I would never have thought of that. It would have been ideal for a big set of built in MDF bookshelves which I made a few years ago. All my recent carpentry has been plywood and biscuit joints, so I make plenty of use of sawboards!

Reply to
newshound

So-o-o-o- last year ;-)

Different versions of these have been floating around for years. Both commercial and d.i.y.

Reply to
fred

Thank you for your kind support ;-)

Not seen any commercial ones - got a link?

Reply to
John Rumm

Very neat, use the sawboard quite a bit, will definately give this a go. Cheers!

Reply to
johno

Well, _I_ liked it!

Thanks for your continuing faq articles.

Reply to
fred