Smarten up concrete with something

Someone with a large area of thick and substantial, but scruffy concrete in the front of their house wants to smarten it up. They do not want to spend too much money. It would need to take the weight of a car, but they do not want the new type Bonded Resin Coating because of the cost. Any suggestions please?

Reply to
john west

any finish you apply will wear off then look even worse. I suspect cleaning it is all you can do.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

You can grind it with a hired concrete polishing machine but it is time consuming.

Reply to
FMurtz

We have a textured concrete drive that was pretty old when we bought the house 20 years ago. I have avoided all offers to clean it, as shabby dirty looks better than uniform clean concrete. Your view may differ.

If only I could get some moss to grow ...

Reply to
GB