small neat white inline junction box

I need a small neat white junction box to interface between the grey TWE coming out of a hole in the wall just below the kitchen wall cabinets, and the white flex to linked mini-fluorescents under the cabinets. It need only be large enough to contain a choc bloc. The choc bloc containment devices around do not look pretty and usually have exposed screw fittings, etc. If I cannot find anything suitable, I suppose I could just get a small project box from maplins and put a grommet in one end ... Simon.
sm_jamieson wrote:

White conduit, two conduit glands welded on (you can get T+E glands from TLC)? Would be failry waterproof and give strain relief to both cables.
or
Inline flex coupler from shop with maybe the flex entry at one end filed out slightly for the T+E - if you get a 13A type, the T+E might even fit the strain reliefe clamp
--
Tim Watts Personal Blog: http://www.dionic.net/tim /

"It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent
On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 08:41:59 -0800 (PST), sm_jamieson wrote:

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Cable_Accessories_Index/Junction_B oxes/index.html
Plenty to choose from some are even in white but surely this is tucked under the rear of the cupboard so hidden from view unless lying face up on the worktop. Is the mistress that fussy?
--
Cheers
Dave.

On Wednesday, December 19, 2012 6:57:59 PM UTC, Dave Liquorice wrote:

Its actually me this time. I am preempting the mistress though ! Simon.
On 19/12/2012 16:41, sm_jamieson wrote:

coming out of a hole in the wall just below the kitchen wall cabinets, and the white flex to linked mini-fluorescents under the cabinets. It need only be large enough to contain a choc bloc. The choc bloc containment devices around do not look pretty and usually have exposed screw fittings, etc.

Small 2A 3 round pin plug and socket...?
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/GU3070.html http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/TLPT2.html
--
Cheers,

John.

Surface mount architrave box and blank plate? MK do them - not sure about others.
--
*Can fat people go skinny-dipping?