small neat white inline junction box

I need a small neat white junction box to interface between the grey TWE co= ming out of a hole in the wall just below the kitchen wall cabinets, and th= e white flex to linked mini-fluorescents under the cabinets. It need only b= e large enough to contain a choc bloc. The choc bloc containment devices ar= ound do not look pretty and usually have exposed screw fittings, etc. If I cannot find anything suitable, I suppose I could just get a small proj= ect box from maplins and put a grommet in one end ... Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

White conduit, two conduit glands welded on (you can get T+E glands from TLC)? Would be failry waterproof and give strain relief to both cables.

or

Inline flex coupler from shop with maybe the flex entry at one end filed out slightly for the T+E - if you get a 13A type, the T+E might even fit the strain reliefe clamp

Reply to
Tim Watts

to choose from some are even in white but surely this is tucked under the rear of the cupboard so hidden from view unless lying face up on the worktop. Is the mistress that fussy?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

coming out of a hole in the wall just below the kitchen wall cabinets, and the white flex to linked mini-fluorescents under the cabinets. It need only be large enough to contain a choc bloc. The choc bloc containment devices around do not look pretty and usually have exposed screw fittings, etc.

box from maplins and put a grommet in one end ...

Small 2A 3 round pin plug and socket...?

John Rumm

Surface mount architrave box and blank plate? MK do them - not sure about others.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Its actually me this time. I am preempting the mistress though ! Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson