Slow blow fuse update

I think you were luky to find a US website which was prepared to accept anything other than a US-issued credit card.

Reply to
Plusnet

Never used to be a problem - I can see them getting antsy about high-value purchases, but I've never had a problem getting stuff from the US on a M'card or Visa issued here.

Reply to
grimly4

I have never had any problems getting major credit cards accepted on USA sites although postal rates seem to be universally horrendous. Do wonder whether it is a coincidence that after using USA sites twice my credit card issuer has issued me a new card because they had concerns over the security of the old one.

Reply to
Hugh - Was Invisible

Never been an issue on a multitude of cards over the years - even in the era before web browsers existed.

Reply to
The Other Mike