Slope of Rain Water Pipe ?

I'm putting guttering on both sides on my garage - I need to run the outlet from one side to the down pipe to the outlet drain on the other side. What angle to the horizontal should the pipe run at - is it the same as guttering or steeper ?

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

AFAIK guttering can be run dead level, although I gave it a nominal drop of

2" over about 20 feet just to avoid pooling when I did mine. As for pipes, don't the elbows come in preset angles, like 92.5 degress?

Andy.

Reply to
Andy