Slimbricks for flooring

Does anyone have experience of using Slimbricks for flooring please? I'm th inking of laying them on top of a layer of screed. I've got hold of a sampl e of these:

le/ and one thing that concerns me is the amount of sand the brick sheds wh en brushed - would this stabilise when the bricks are sealed? Any tales of using this product appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
tonkski

The gallery on the website shows a patio, but no interior flooring, so I think your concerns may be justified. I wouldn't fancy walking on bricks in bare feet

Reply to
stuart noble

thinking of laying them on top of a layer of screed. I've got hold of a sam ple of these:

tile/ and one thing that concerns me is the amount of sand the brick sheds when brushed - would this stabilise when the bricks are sealed? Any tales o f using this product appreciated. Thanks.

Brick floors are impossible to clean, hence noone installs them any more.

NT

Reply to
meow2222