Sky Plastics

Has anyone heard of Sky plastics?. I need some 110mm underground pipe fittings and soakaway crates and they seem a good price, but I can't find any reviews?

Reply to
Gordy

Purchase what you want and become a first reviewer, someone has to.

Reply to
jon

Don’t bother with sky plastics. Been a nightmare from start to finish. Spend the small amount extra to get it from someone else.

Reply to
angus

Sky plastics are great - a top Scottish company

Reply to
fraser

They are a good company and i found the service very good.

Reply to
Mr Kay

Ok, well I found them on line and they looked good, end there ! Ordered s2 lots of run of the mill trunking, meant to be twin wall, next day delivery It didnt turn up, Chased them and they said its out for today, it then took 4 days to get to me ! and only one of them came,. so back on the phone, Sorry we ran out of the second one but its in tomorrow and we will have it stent straight out, ok ill order another type as well then, Yep that's in stock ! So, next day delivery, that was on Monday and Thursday still not here, called, and the first one still out of stock but they will get the second one sent, Friday no delivery, nothing over the weekend, called Monday, nope still not sent it ! and this was meant to be a 24 hour deliver ! Never use these people, sorry you cant trust when you'll get the products, it at all !

Reply to
Mike