Sky knocked out by weather

Woke up this morning, nothing on my mind Switched on the telly, thought that I was blind. An inch of wet snow, sitting on my roof Done done in me skybox, an that's the ruddy troof;

I've got those satellite blues.

Good morning Friiiieeeeeeds.......

Must be time I got that Sony box for me main telly

mike

Reply to
mike ring

mike ring wrote in news:Xns973C72A31368mikeringbtinternetco@130.133.1.4:

Oh dear, wrong group.

Must give up a.m. posting

Reply to
mike ring

Wipe the snow off the dish and all will be fine.

sponix

Reply to
sponix

sponix wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I can't reach.

My girlfriend ditched me because I was too short.

I wasn't tall enough either.

mike

Reply to
mike ring

Hosepipe, spray it off.

You did empty out your hospipe so it won't freeze in storage?

Reply to
Ian Stirling

What is the Australian for Rootkit?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

| mike ring wrote: | > sponix wrote in=20 | > news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com: | >=20 | >>=20 | >> Wipe the snow off the dish and all will be fine. | >>=20 | >> sponix | >>=20 | > I can't reach. | >=20 | > My girlfriend ditched me because I was too short. |=20 | Hosepipe, spray it off.

Ice will be less of a problem than snow ;-)=20 Not.

--=20 Dave Fawthrop Some of my Hobbies: VDU Glasses=20

Wordlists
Celtic fonts=20
Killfile&Anti Troll FAQs
Dialect
Curry Project, =

Dave Fawthrop

Whats it in english first?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That all went over my head.

Told you I was too short.

mike

Reply to
mike ring

True. However. The amount of ice that will form, warming up a dish at -10C is not large. And a few moments more spraying will melt that completely, leaving only a very thin film to refreeze.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Ah foo kit.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

"Weatherlawyer" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

This is one of the wierdest chats I've had, even on usenet.

But enjoyable

Happy New Year

mike

Reply to