Simple measuring of an alcove, etc.

You might not positively want to measure, but measuring of things is a feature of the Apple iPhone 12 Pro (and Pro Max).

Quite neat.

Reply to
polygonum_on_google

Dick Strawbridge fitted shelves to one of the turret rooms at his French mansions. Last weeks 'escape to the chateaux'.

The room wasn't even a complete circle, it had a flat bit of on one side.

Reply to
Andrew

*Still* fishing for a "Mark-o-matic" duhve?
Reply to
invalid unparseable

I take it to do what I want it also draws the marks on the work piece? Fiendishly clever, these i-phones. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News