Simple fixed windows for van?

Horses cannot vomit, or so I always believed. This is why certain conditions are much more dangerous to them.

Reply to
Andrew

Aww, cowardly Rod, hiding behind several pseudonyms accusing me, using my real name and a valid email address of hiding like the coward he is!

Oh the irony!

Rod (or whatever it's name is), hiding in his tin hut, tapping away (while the battery lasts) nearly 10,000 miles from the UK, contributing nothing and killfiled by most.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

They seem to go at about £150 each. Although the Master was sold under several names, there are also several versions. Mine is 2004 and there are *really* not many around. Windowless doors were far more popular owing to theft of contents.

Reply to
newshound

Correct, it's all about the geometry. Colic can be a very serious condition, quite often fatal or requiring major surgery (starting cost £3k). I was lucky to get away with a night in horse hospital and a bill < £1k last time. (I think they were being nice to me because it was triggered by what turned out to be an inappropriate wormer).

Reply to
newshound

Have you thought of a rear-facing camera and giving hoss an lcd screen to watch ? Might even be quicker and cheaper than bodgery on the van doors.

You could even play repeats of the Horse-of-the-year show at Olympia :-)

Reply to
Andrew

So why not go to your glazier, buy some laminated glass & rubber strip?

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Aww, poor Rodders, so embarrassed by his own cowardly hypocrisy, can't say anything!

I must say it's an improvement!

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Its not clear that many animals can interpret a screen as reality.

Reply to
Joshua Snow