Silicone question

Yes, I'm too busy just now to waste my time on you or Drivel, amusing diversion as it sometimes is. If you want personal service, sign up for the Gold Card Plan.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Of course you're too busy that's why you replied again. And once more you snipped the part that showed you were talking via your arse.

Reply to
Steve Firth

A look at virtually any aquarium shows there are suitable silicone sealants available.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C