Silicone

Not so strange - delimonine (orange oil) is a very good solvent, used in chewing gum remover etc. Mr Firth probably knows more.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

chewing gum remover etc. Mr Firth probably knows more.

Shouldn't it be called deorangine then?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

chewing gum remover etc. Mr Firth probably knows more.

The cleaner/degreaser I use for cleaning my bicycle chain is delimonine, and smells stongly of lemons.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel