Sign

Can anyone here identify this sign?
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49024805/Sign.jpg
Mike
On Friday, 2 December 2016 09:28:02 UTC, Muddymike wrote:

It is a Cyrillic T with a weight keeping it down.

Nope, a normal T

Presumably someone's idea about what should happen to Theresa.
Tad uppity using her first name tho, off to the tower for whoever it is...
On Friday, 2 December 2016 18:12:33 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

http://bit.ly/2gJnhUj

Its just a serif font. Unusual in modern first world signs, but nothing cyrillic about it.
Muddymike wrote:

Wait here for the toilets?
It does not match up on google image search which is unusual for anything in common use. Do you have a context for where it is used?

The black parts are not quite horizontally centred with the blue circle, so probably a home-made sign. A blue circle on a road sign means "Do this". The black symbol looks like a plunger. The T in a circle might mean "Toilet". So "Please flush the toilet"?
--
Dave W

Maybe its throw rocks down the toilet? Seeing as I cannot see it its a little hard to be of use. Brian
--
----- -
On Friday, 2 December 2016 10:55:23 UTC, Bob Minchin wrote:

It is a Russian font T.

Nope. There is no such animal.

you can Google for a match on a jpeg
how?
tim
On 02/12/16 13:19, tim... wrote:

Google images
Give it the URL of your picture, and it tries to match it to similar patterns
--
“it should be clear by now to everyone that activist environmentalism
On Fri, 02 Dec 2016 13:19:20 +0000, tim... wrote:

Don't bother - Bob Mincin says he tried that.

BTW, is it upside down? The water marks from the screws would indicate so.
--
Today is Sweetmorn, the 44th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3182
I don't have an attitude problem.

Inverting it and re-running the Google image search is no help, BTW.
--
Today is Sweetmorn, the 44th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3182
I don't have an attitude problem.
On 02/12/16 17:17, Huge wrote:

For kicks, I redrew the thing in an art package and ran that. Nothing.
Secret society meeting point.
--
Adrian C

On 02/12/2016 16:26, Huge wrote:

No It is fixed that way up.
Mike
On 02/12/2016 10:56, Bob Minchin wrote:

Its on a mystery roadside cabinet.
Mike
On Friday, 2 December 2016 15:56:24 UTC, Muddymike wrote:

I think it is Russian railways as it is a Cyrillic T.
https://binged.it/2fTlyuf

There is no such animal as a Cyrillic T.
Its just a T in a particular font that is used in a lot more than just russia.

Not one of those has anything like as cryptic a sign on anything.