Shower thermostat - Limescale ?

Hi all. I descaled a thermo bar shower by immersing the body in a descaling liquid.(hagesan) But I didn't do anything to the thermostat apart from scrub with a toothbrush. The shower was ok-ish for a few weeks. But its now on the blink again. It runs ok for a minute then reduces to a trickle. Should I have descaled the thermostat? Or is it buggered?

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur2