shelf repair help

I installed some shelves some years back onto a plasterboard wall *smack on wrist* on side has come away from the wall, the hole has widened up a bit and the plasterboard is flappling about.

Is there anyway to fix this ?

theres 3 shelves intotal, in a stacked display so its a major ball ache to have to remove them all and re-drill. I was hoping for some kinda instant fix maybe fatter plasterplug to fill the bigger hole ?

Thanks bodge :)

Reply to
nntp.aioe.org

if you can refix to the timber upright, in any way possible, do so!

If not you could massively (over)fill the holes and refix, but fixing shelves to PB is never a geat plan. The other option is to cut a piece of ply to go behind the unit and fix it to the PB in multiple places, and fix the shelves to it.

NT

Reply to
NT

CAR BODY FLIIER

ram behind plasterboard and wait till rubbery, shape, drill wait till set and remount

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Spring toggle bolt?

Chris