Servicing LPG Boilers

Our Scout Hut has a Vaillant Turbomax adjusted to run on LPG. It has been loosing water pressure and desperately needs attention and a service (it is about 10 years old).

We are struggling to find a Corgi registered, LPG qualified heating engineer in the Essex area - if you know of anyone, can you email me please.

Reply to
John

two suggestions - 1 ask Calor 2 ask corgi

Reply to
cynic