Solar engineer or advice please

It looks like the pump needs changing on our system (sunuser) and re-pressurising. I want to change it for a grunfos (hope the spelling is correct) I am having a little difficulty in getting the engineer to arrive after a few promised appointments not happening. As we didnt buy the system and it is a few years old I guess there is no problem trying to get an independant engineer to do the work. If I could find one !!!! although I havent ruled out sunuser coming up trumps yet,

Looking at the job I guess its well within a plumbers area or even a good diyer but I can see a problem for a plumber in that the system has to be re-pressurised.

Does anyone know of independants or is the industry far too young for that if so please could you email direct to my email address snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Thanks

Reply to
gm4jnw

sorry didnt say where I lived - Near Carlisle - Cumbria

Reply to
gm4jnw