Service instructions for Myson Velaire oil boiler available

Reply to
jacksoncr

please send me your copy of myson velaire manual. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk thanks simon

Reply to
jacksoncr

Hello Peter

Having inherited our Myson Velaire oil boiler on our house purchase, I initially had misgivings about oil heating, especially in view a fluctuating oil price. However, despite it's age and inefficiency, I have to say it is completely trouble free. This is reinforced by our oil engineer who says despite it being a 4 pipe system there is considerable problems with 2 pipe and diverter valve system seizures due to a high limestone level in our supply. I would now like to fit a 'Nest' or similar intelligent thermostat and came across your kind offer to supply wiring diagrams for the Velaire. Could I impose and ask if you would send same.

Yours gratefully

Reg Bailey

Reply to
regbailey4

any use?:

John Rumm

Please send the doc to me I have black smoke marks above the balanced flu outlet

Reply to
rob

You should have read this before replying to a 13 year old post:

Fredxx

Sigh, that site really is so ridiculous in its strange post filing system. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa