Serious Kit

I find Rolson stuff not too bad but I don't really like cheaper multitools because they tend not to match the alloy composition / heat treatment to the tool function.

Leatherman seem to get it right, but at a price.

Reply to
newshound

I had a tool like that or rather had, until I threw it away in frustration.

Reply to
greymausg

I've always found it total junk.

Reply to
charles

+1, together with toolzone, am-tech, faithful and a lot of draper. They're all exactly the same junk with a different name on the packaging.
Reply to
pcb1962

quite. Blackspur ditto, 2 brands I dont buy even as distress purchases

NT

Reply to
meow2222

The problem is more that these sort of companies don't make their own products, but buy it all in. Meaning the quality varies even more from product to product. Not all of it is rubbish.

But they could certainly learn from Lidl on how to sell decent quality value tools.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

There's nothing wrong with buying chinese stuff as long as its correctly specified and tested. Some companies clearly CBA.

NT

Reply to
meow2222