Sending to the US.

Did you read the original post? ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Thanks Andy - have asked them for a total price to send there. Sadly I've already ordered them from the Ebay source my US pal found. And my car already has them. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Yes. But I think your friend should try harder. There must be engineering supplies places that would have common screws such as you describe,

Reply to
Roger Hayter

I totally agree. He doesn't. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

They have a standard shipping charge to the US - £25. Not sure if I can find cheaper.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Roger did say "should"! ;-)

Reply to