Self-aligning screw thread?

There are billions of people in the world, a lot of which are brilliant inventors, they're the ones that should be doing it.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

PZ2 is easier to use. I'm just saying they shouldn't be sold as "self tapping" if they really need a pilot hole.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Fuck off Hucker.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Is that the best you can do? Are you on nasty medication or something? Or are you drinking again?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Isn't that just a pozidrive?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Try that with a pop bottle. With today's treehugger regulations, everything's so f****ng flimsy it falls apart if you look at it the wrong way.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I'm not a biologist, but I expect those that are to do something constructive.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Ah, so you admit you f***ed up :-)

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

When we run low on resources, we'll have to let them die off. I actually received an email the other day asking me to sign some bullshit petition because some prisoners in New York were "forced to endure freezing temperatures" when the heating broke. Er... fully clothed, indoors, away from rain and wind. That's not cold.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

We used to invade everyone else quite successfully, then we became politically correct....

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

No.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Weren't you the one that confused the two to begin with?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

When I looked it up, all I got was "a Phillips that doesn't cam out", that's a pozidrive.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

All bits are not equal. In the US Harbor Freight is the byword for cheap Chinese shit. Some of their offerings aren't too bad. Caveat emptor.

Reply to
rbowman

No, but I'll admit the OP did.

Reply to
rbowman

That is the usual solution in population dynamics. Animals reproduce until they exceed the carrying capacity of the environment then the less fit die off. One would think humans are intelligent to cull the herd before disaster strikes but that never seems to be the case.

Reply to
rbowman

It stands to reason than an island that was invaded by the Romans, Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Danes, Norwegians, and Normans, would eventually go invade someplace else after the breed was improved.

It was all over when your royals changed their name from Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha to Windsor.

Reply to
rbowman

Fuck no. Try to keep up.

Reply to
rbowman

Ordinance is not stuff like artillery. Ordnance is.

Ordinance is a legal term for a special sort of tax.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Ah, well its obvious that any moral or legal right to kill your own species is PROBABLY more dangerous to it than it simply dying of disease or starvation.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher