SELCO: improving the image of construction

As if proof were needed that not all tradespeople are alcoholic slobs :-)

YAPH

adverts:

John Rumm

er, Selco"

Reply to
John Stumbles

The Sutton Selco plays a radio station as background musac that kept airing an advertisment for Wickes as the place for builders supplies :-)

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews

I had to call a gym (work related) one day, only to find their radio station advertising "hold" music was offering gay dating services. Ironic I thought, given the type of establishment...

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Or perhaps not ;-)

Reply to