Seeking PVC concertina ducting with rectangular section

I'm sure you used to be able to get this readily but I can't seem to find it anywhere; just the 4" diameter stuff. Anyone know? If I have to use the non-flexible stuff it will be quite fiddly and more expensive, a lot of joints etc.

If you can't get this any more, would it be reasonable/possible either to simply squash a round section hose, or to 'twist' it so the section goes eliptical... (hard to explain in words - think of a 'twisting' a square so it becomes a rhombus). Problem is that I've only got limited space where the boxing for this will go, which isn't wide enough to accept a 4" hose.

Thanks David

Reply to
Lobster

B&Q do rectangular section 4" flexible ducting, (M421C), or is that not what you meant?

Lee

Reply to
Lee

Yes, that's the stuff, thanks Lee! (I had checked B&Q amongst others, but couldn't find it). David

Reply to
Lobster