Secret Farnell employee - stand up and declare yourself !

Received a package from Farnell yesterday (ordered the day before) that I thought would come by RM, but was "UPS Saver". Paperwork inside says it was shipped from their Liege warehouse!

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Oh, but it gets worse than that ! Quite often, an order will be split between Leeds and Belgium, and although the stuff from Belgium does tend to arrive (at some indeterminate at UPS's discretion time) the next day, sometimes, the two bits of your order can be a couple of days apart ...

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

What a waste - my wife could have brought it back with her

Reply to
geoff