Secondary double glazing film kits - where to buy?

Years ago I installed this in a kit form - basically double sided tape and shrink-wrap which is then shrunk with a hairdryer. Anyone know shops that sell the kits (East London). Or..failing that, anyone carried this out using Ebay-type shrink wrap (there are lots of different types and I'm not sure which is best).

Reply to
Nicholas Finlay

Wickes sell them.

Reply to
Bruce

Wilkinson also sell it. I thought would make so-so differnece but it really reduces noise alot

Reply to
edalechurchcottage

I fitted a "Sellotape" brand on a few windows in 1986. One of these (a pane above the front door) is still the original, and it's still on there, in perfect condition. That's 25+ years. That's longer than many double glazing systems last! In the other cases, the windows have long-since been replaced anyway.

BTW, it came from Woolworths!

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Not much chance of getting another one from there any more !!! R.I.P. Woolworths.

Wavey Dave

Reply to
Dave