Washington Hawthorn

My 25 year old Washington Hawthorn is now in full bloom, the aroma is delicious.... a very neat growth habit and ofers wonderful dense shade for a rather small tree... about 20' wide X 20' high. Anyone looking for a compact tree for a small property this is 'it'! Only negative are its dangerous thorns, however I've never had to reach up into it, never needs pruning... not a tree for kids to climb. Hawthorne used to be used for enclosing livestock before the invention of barbed wire. Soon those Canada geese in the back will be resting in its shade. Had I known I would like it so much I would have planted two. It was a 5-6 year old sapling when I planted it 16 years ago. was not inexpensive, cost $200 but I feel well worth it. Make sure your plant nursery guarantees it's a Washington Hawthorne. There are several varieties of hawthorn most of which are a large bush/shrub rather than a tree. https://postimg.cc/image/60a0qabxz/