Secondary Double Glazing

I installed secondary double glazing in 91/92 using a diy system marketed by a well known company. It was displayed prominently in most diy stores at the time. It was so well known that I have forgotten the product/supplier name and need to get some spares if possible. It was an aluminium system with rubber inserts for the glass held together in the corners with 'L' shaped clips that inserted into the ends of the aluminium strips. These were then screwed in place. Can anyone remember/tell me which suppliers made this?

Reply to
gnbentley

'Clipseal'?

sponix