SDS Drill...

The usual recommendation for this class of tool is to put a small amount of grease on the blunt end of a drill bit every now and then (i.e. not every time you change the bit). Just keeps the bit moving freely in "chuck".

Reply to
John Rumm

Excellent. It turned up first thing this morning and looks and feels lovely! A real bargain.

ps. I don't have a clue how the word "drill" changed to "fuel" in my previous post.

:¬)

Thanks again.

Pete

Reply to