Screwfix Propane Gas Refills

Unless I am missing something I can't see individual refills of propane on Screwfix ..Just packs of 6 ..Have they never sold refills..I thought they did ? Toolstation only have one that I can see..The yellow one by Monument .

Reply to
Usenet Nutter

They didn't do any (at least, not the Benzomatic type, for which they do sell the torch) last time I looked. Seemed to be something about posting gas bottles.

Reply to
YAPH

But you would think they would still list them and only sell them instore if that is the problem .Toolstation post them as do some other places .

Reply to
Usenet Nutter

You might, but I wouldn't think anything so sensible of Screwfix :-(

Reply to
YAPH